MINELRES: CfA: Workshop on the Rights Based Approach to Development, Budapest, 8-13 April 2008

[email protected] [email protected]
Thu Feb 14 17:29:55 2008

Original sender: Minority Rights Group <[email protected]>

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are pleased to announce a call for applications for our 5-day
International Workshop on the Rights Based Approach to Development to be
held in Budapest from 8th to 13th April 2008, as a part of our
programme: Promoting Development in Europe: Towards a Critical Mass and
Beyond.

Please find attached the call for application and the application form.
You can also directly download them here:
Application form - http://www.minorityrights.org/download.php?id=441
Call for Applications -
http://www.minorityrights.org/download.php?id=442

The deadline for application is 29th February 2008. Please feel free to
forward this email and share the information with your networks.

For any further inquiries, please write to
[email protected]

http://www.endymion.com/products/mailman/ http://www.microlink.com/