MINELRES: New MRG campaign: keep minority voices at the UN

[email protected] [email protected]
Tue Aug 14 09:22:25 2007

Original sender: Kathryn Ramsay <[email protected]>

Dear all,

Today MRG and IMADR are launching a new campaign to keep and strengthen
minority voices at the UN. Please visit MRG's new-look website and take
action to support this campaign: www.minorityrights.org

The UN Human Rights Council will make a decision in September which is
likely to see the UN closing its only forum on minorities with no
guarantee on what - if anything - will replace it. Help us to ensure
that that the important voices of minorities at the UN are not lost but
instead are strengthened - sign our petition and join our campaign.

Please forward the details of the campaign to your supporters and
networks.

Many thanks and best wishes

Kathryn

Kathryn Ramsay