MINELRES: Roma Education Fund's Annual Report 2006

[email protected] [email protected]
Mon Aug 13 08:54:08 2007

Original sender: Alexandre Marc <[email protected]>

Dear Madam/Sir,

We are very happy to send you enclosed a copy of the Roma Education
Fund�s Annual Report. We hope, after reading it, that you will have a
better understanding of the achievements and progress made by the Roma
Education Fund in supporting inclusion of Roma in European education
systems as well as the challenges ahead.

We are looking forward to remaining in close touch with your
organization.

Sincerely yours,

Alexandre Marc
Director