MINELRES: CfA: Conference "Minorities' Law and Rights", Bolzano/Bozen, 26-27 October 2006

[email protected] [email protected]
Thu Oct 5 21:37:03 2006

Original sender: Martha Stocker <[email protected]>

Dear representatives of minority-organizations,
Dear interests,

We are pleased to invite you to the conference "Minorities' Law and Rights" on
26th/27th October 2006: http://www.minorities-conference-bozen.eu/en/home/ .
Here you will find all information you need, the program with all details and
the registration forms. For registration we kindly ask you to visit our homepage
http://www.minorities-conference-bozen.eu/en/contact/  ,
from which you can download the registration form and the hotel reservation
form.

The registration deadline was extended till 18th October 2006.

I would be glad to welcome you at the conference.

Kind regards,

Martha Stocker
Member of the Regional Government
of Trentino-South Tyrol and