MINELRES: Summer Academy 2002: Master in European integration and regionalism

MINELRES moderator [email protected]
Wed May 29 18:37:21 2002

Original sender: Markko Kallonen <[email protected]>

Dear all,

We would like to remind you of the forthcoming Summer Academy 2002 at
the European Academy, which will also function as the first module of
our new Masters programme in European Integration and Regionalism.
The website of the Masters programme can be found at
http://www.eurac.edu/meir.

Please note that the Summer Academy (module I) is free of charge.

For practical reasons we have postponed the deadline for applications
for the course until 14 June 2002.

Undergraduate students of exceptional ability are in addition welcome
to apply for the Summer Academy 2002. For participation in the Masters
programme graduation by the start of the programme is compulsory.

Should a participant in the Summer Academy 2002 wish to enroll for the
entire Masters programme, we will be accepting applications after the
Summer Academy.

Required documents for applying are listed in the application form
which can be found at http://www.eurac.edu/meir/applic.pdf

An essay on one of the given topics as outlined in the application
form is to be sent to us no later than 14 June 2002.  This essay is an
essential part of the selection process of the candidates for the
Summer Academy and the Masters programme.

The supplementary research paper as requested in the application form
is compulsory only for those participants of the full Masters
programme.  This paper will not be due for submission until later. The
deadline for the research paper and other details regarding it will be
discussed individually with selected participants.

SCHOLARSHIP AND GRANTS INFORMATION

A very limited number of scholarship funds are available. At the
moment we shall be able to provide a maximum of five students each
with a scholarship of 500 Euro. This scholarship is aimed at covering
the accommodation costs in Bozen/Bolzano.

Applicants should apply for financial support directly to local
foundations, international NGOs or other funding agencies. Upon
request, we will send all the information needed to a prospective
donor source.

Below are some sponsorship links which might be of use.

Should you have any other questions or would like to discuss any
matter related to the Summer School 2002 or the Masters programme,
please do not hesitate to contact us.

With warmest regards,

Markko Kallonen & Emma Lantschner

The European Academy of Bolzano
-Minorities and regional autonomies-
Drususallee/Viale Druso 1
I-39100 Bozen/Bolzano
Italy
Phone
+39 0471 055 200
FAX
+39 0471 055 299
E-mail:
[email protected]; [email protected]
http://www.eurac.edu/meir

GRANT WEBSITES
http://www.rose-hulman.edu/Library/ref/grant.html

Search engine for scholar sources
http://www.fastweb.com/ib/yahoo-60f

FORD FOUNDATION
http://www.fordfound.org/
Ford Foundation
(Headquarters)
320 East 43rd Street
New York, NY 10017 USA

OPEN SOCIETY FOUNDATION
http://www.soros.org/
Open Society Institute
400 West 59th Street
New York, NY 10019

Joyce Mertz-Gilmore Foundation
http://www.jmgf.org/
Joyce Mertz-Gilmore Foundation
218 East 18th Street
New York, NY 10003-3694

FUNDING FOR NON GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATIONS
National Endowment for Democracy
http://www.ned.org/
National Endowment for Democracy | 1101 Fifteenth Street, NW, Suite
700 | Washington DC, 20005 |

NGO SOLIDARITY FOR THE SOUTH - TREBINJE
http://www.spicanet.net/sfs/links.html

HUMAN RIGHTS EDUCATION FUNDERS