MINELRES: Migration Policy Group: new website

MINELRES moderator [email protected]
Thu Jun 27 18:29:41 2002

Original sender: Julianne Funk Deckard <[email protected]>

Brussels, 17 June 2002

Dear friends of MPG,

We are happy to announce the launching of our newly renovated website
at www.migpolgroup.com. Please take a look. We hope you find it clear
and including even more useful information and links than before.

One highlight you will find at the MPG website are the 26 country
reports (15 EU member states, published by the European Monitoring
Centre on Racism and Xenophobia, and 11 candidate countries, published
by MPG, Interights, and the European Roma Rights Center) from the
joint-project, "Implementing European Anti-Discrimination Law". In
addition you may wish to search our migration and anti-discrimination
policy monitors providing up-to-date information on policy
developments in Europe.

For these and other MPG activities, programmes, and publications, go
to www.migpolgroup.com.

Sincerely yours,

Jan Niessen
Director