MINELRES: Draft on Federalisation of Moldova: comments sought

MINELRES moderator [email protected]
Mon Jul 15 13:29:50 2002

Original sender: Alexei Tulbure <[email protected]>

Dear friends,

Please find attached the OSCE draft document on Federalisation of
Moldova (published in the newspaper "Nezavisimaya Moldova" -
"Independent Moldova" on 9-th of June). I would be extremely grateful
for circulation it within MINERLES family and for any reactions on
[email protected] and [email protected]

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Alexei Tulbure,
President of the High Anthropological School in Kishinev

>From the moderator: Because of the size of the text (15 pages, or 84
Kb in .doc file), we suggest to send it by request to everybody
interested. Comments are most welcome!
Boris