MINELRES: CfA: International Conference on Ethnic Minority Media, 18-19 March 2010, Poitiers, France

[email protected] [email protected]
Thu Jan 21 20:09:41 2010

Original sender: Claire Cossee <[email protected]>

Dear colleagues,

Our European team MINORITYMEDIA and the research center MIGRINTER
organise an international conference on ethnic minority media on 18-19
March 2010 in Poitiers (France). ... The programme of the conference and
the registration form (to fill in before February 28) are available on
www.minoritymedia.eu (the payment of the fees is soon available online).

Thank you to spread extensively the information in your networks.

Feel free to contact me for any request on the programme, and Francoise
Braud ([email protected]) for any administrative matter.

Best wishes,

Claire Cossee

MINORITYMEDIA Research Fellow - University of Poitiers, France
CRESPPA-GTM
+33 (0)9 77 89 23 77  / Mobil: +33 (0)6 77 96 89 86
[email protected]

http://www.endymion.com/products/mailman/ http://www.microlink.com/