MINELRES: For Diversity - Against Discrimination, 26/01/2010

[email protected] [email protected]
Sun Feb 14 11:52:02 2010

Original sender: EC Equalitynews <[email protected]>

EU Gender Equality Law publication � 2009 version

The latest version of the EU gender equality law publication (available
in DE-EN-FR) is aimed at a broad and not necessarily legal public and
highlights the most important trends as well as difficulties in the
transposition of EU gender equality rules at national level.
http://bookshop.europa.eu/eubookshop/publicationDetails.action?pubuid=10730598

Film: The jigsaw of identity � one person, many pieces

The film which was released on the occasion of the Equality Summit in
Stockholm (November 2009), is highlighting the values of a diverse
society by presenting three personalities and their identity in a world
of prejudices and stereotypes.
http://ec.europa.eu/employment_social/fdad/cms/stopdiscrimination/resources/camp
aign_materials/information_films.html?langid=en

New EU Roma website

You want to know what the EU does for the Roma? We invite you to visit
the brand new EU Roma web portal: www.ec.europa.eu/roma .
The Roma web portal works as a central source to gather and present
information on Commission activities and funding supporting Roma
inclusion.
It also links to the NGOs and international organisations active in this
field. Finally, it provides updated information on the recent major
research and studies on Roma inclusion in Europe.

Equalitynews is now on Facebook and LinkedIn!

We can now expand our networks of people interested in and/or
professionally involved with anti-discrimination issues. The social
media will also facilitate interaction with and between our readers on
the topics presented in Equalitynews.
http://facebook.com/pages/EC-equalitynews/131089869548
http://facebook.com/pages/EC-equalitynews/131089869548

WE APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK

Please take a minute to complete our very short online questionnaire on
the format and contents of Equalitynews. Thank you!
http://www.equalitynews.eu/nl_img/ADsurvey.html

This mailing is sent to subscribers to the contacts database of the
Community Action program PROGRESS ("Non-discrimination and diversity"
strand). It aims to keep you informed of important news, events and
publications in the area of non-discrimination. Subscribe, update your
contact details or unsubscribe via www.equalitynews.eu . For all
communication regarding the program please mail to
[email protected]

http://www.endymion.com/products/mailman/ http://www.microlink.com/