MINELRES: News from the SOVA Center

[email protected] [email protected]
Mon Oct 5 16:29:01 2009

Original sender: SOVA Center <[email protected]>

News from the SOVA Center

01.10.2009

September, 2009. Monthly Summary -
http://xeno.sova-center.ru/6BA2468/6BB41EE/DAC7ED3

In September, 2009, in Russia, not less than 23 people, including 6
fatalities, became victims of racist and neo-nazi motivated violence.
Beside Moscow and St. Petersburg, such attacks took place in Nizhny
Novgorod, Kazan, Orel and Samara. In September, 2008, 7 people were
murdered and not less than 47 more injured.

--------------------------------

30.09.2009

Intervention to the 2009 OSCE Human Dimension Implementation Meeting by
the SOVA Center. Working Session "Tolerance and Non-Discrimination I." -
http://xeno.sova-center.ru/6BA2468/6BB4254/DAB317C

The SOVA Center for Information and Analysis took part in the 2009 OSCE
Human Dimension Implementation Meeting in Warsaw. We publish the text of
the intervention made on September 30, 2009, by Galina Kozhevnikova at
the working session "Tolerance and Non-Discrimination I." See also the
text of the intervention made by Alexander Verkhovsky at the working
session "Fundamental Freedoms".

--------------------------------

29.09.2009

Intervention to the 2009 OSCE Human Dimension Implementation A Meeting
by the SOVA Center. Working Session "Fundamental A Freedoms" -
http://religion.sova-center.ru/publications/194EF5E/DA9E542

On 28 September, 2009, in Warsaw, started the annual OSCE Human A
Dimension Implementation Meeting. It will end on 9 October.
The second working session was dedicated to the fundamental freedoms, in
particular freedoms of expression, of belief and religion.
We publish the text of the intervention made by Alexander Verkhovsky at
this working session.

www.sova-center.ru

http://www.endymion.com/products/mailman/ http://www.microlink.com/