MINELRES: News from the SOVA Center

[email protected] [email protected]
Sat Nov 28 17:08:11 2009

Original sender: SOVA Center <[email protected]>

News from the SOVA Center

27.11.2009

Galina Kozhevnikova. Summer 2009. The Ultra-Right and the State:
Positional Warfare. Edited by Alexander Verkhovsky -
http://xeno.sova-center.ru/6BA2468/6BB4208/DF69CAE

W?� publish our seasonal report on radical nationalism and counteraction
to it in summer 2009. As usual, the report is based on the results of
the SOVA Center daily monitoring.

------------------------

16.10.2009

Briefing points on article 18, 19, 20 of the International Covenant on
Civil and Political Rights and the problem of misuse of the
counteraction to extremism in Russia October 15-16, 2009 -
http://xeno.sova-center.ru/6BA2468/6BB4254/DBFEC44

On October 15, 2009, UN Human Rights Committee examined the sixth
periodic report of the Russian Federation on measures taken to implement
the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights. We publish the
briefing points of the SOVA Center for Information and Analysis.

www.sova-center.ru

http://www.endymion.com/products/mailman/ http://www.microlink.com/