MINELRES: Fwd: CfA: Entries for Ethnic Groups in Europe: An Encyclopedia

[email protected] [email protected]
Tue Jan 13 20:05:03 2009

Original sender: Jeffrey Cole <[email protected]>

Call for contributions

I am currently searching for contributors to Ethnic Groups in Europe:
An Encyclopedia. The volume is due out in early 2010 and is projected
to be one of four on ethnic groups around the world. The publisher,
ABC-CLIO, is a leader in reference books on global studies.

Over the coming weeks I will post several messages. Currently I am
looking for authors to write entries on the following groups:
Abazins
Abkhaz
Ajars
Adygey
Albanians
Aromanians
Austrians
Avars
Balkars
Bashkirs
Basques
Belarusians
Belgians
Bosniaks
Bulgarians

I would be grateful for any suggestions for these entries (and
others), including the names of individuals and institutions.
Volunteers are also welcome. Please direct emails to the address below.

Sincerely,

Jeffrey Cole
Editor, Ethnic Groups in Europe: An Encyclopedia
Professor and Chair of Anthropology
Connecticut College
[email protected]