MINELRES: What are you doing on the International Day of Peace 2009?

[email protected] [email protected]
Sat Aug 1 10:31:01 2009

Original sender: Chiara Massaroni <[email protected]>

Dear all,

The 21st of September, the UN International Day for Conflict Prevention
is coming up in less than two months. As in previous years, GPPAC tries
to stimulate everyone to celebrate the day as they see fit, because we
would like to spread the knowledge about the day as much as possible!

Have you already thought about doing something to celebrate the day? If
you are arranging an event  to commemorate the day, and you would like
to share the idea with the rest of the world, please let us know your
plans. We are getting ready to came out with this years� first
e-bulletin dedicated to the International Day of Peace, and so we are
collecting materials for it.

To have an announcement of your event on our webpage and in the
e-bulletins, please send information about what you are doing, where and
who is involved to me, Chiara Massaroni at [email protected].

Hoping to hear from you soon!

Best Regards,

Chiara

Chiara Massaroni
E-mail: [email protected]

Awareness Raising and Communication Unit
European Centre for Conflict Prevention (ECCP)
Global Secretariat of the Global Partnership for the Prevention of Armed
Conflict (GPPAC)
Laan van Meerdervoort 70
2517 AN The Hague, The Netherlands
Tel. +31 (0)70 311 0970