MINELRES: SOVA Center: Chronicle of the Guilty Verdicts for Racist Violence and Propaganda of Xenophobia in Russia

[email protected] [email protected]
Sat Jan 19 09:51:07 2008

Original sender: SOVA Center <[email protected]>

16.01.2008

News from the SOVA Center

Chronicle of the Guilty Verdicts for Propaganda of Xenophobia in Russia.
2007 - http://xeno.sova-center.ru/6BA2468/6BB4208/A7850FA?

We publish a list of the guilty verdicts for the non-violent hate
crimes. In total, we know about 27 verdicts brought in 21 regions of
Russia (we don't include the verdicts which we consider to be unlawful).
In total, in 2007, there were 37 people convicted. The news to which we
provide links are in Russian language.

-----------------------------------
16.01.2008

News from the SOVA Center

Chronicle of the guilty verdicts for the violence in which the racist
motive was proved. 2007 -
http://xeno.sova-center.ru/6BA2468/6BB4208/A75DEDB

We publish a list of the guilty verdicts for the violent crimes in which
the motive of ethnic or religious hatred was officially recognized by
the courts in Russia, in 2007. The list was made in chronological order
on the basis of the SOVA Center monitoring. In 2007, in total, we got to
know about 23 guilty verdicts issued in 16 regions of Russia. The news
to which we provide links are in Russian language.

www.sova-center.ru

http://www.endymion.com/products/mailman/ http://www.microlink.com/