MINELRES: Russia: New publications of the SOVA Center

[email protected] [email protected]
Sat Apr 12 10:01:23 2008

Original sender: SOVA Center <[email protected]>

News from the SOVA Center

07.04.2008

A New Book by SOVA "Ultra-Nationalism and Hate Crimes in Contemporary
Russia: The 2004-2006 Annual Reports of Moscow's SOVA Center" -
http://xeno.sova-center.ru/6BA2468/6BB41EE/AE1FE3A

We present a book written by Galina Kozhevnikova in collaboration with
Alexander Verkhovsky and Eugene Veklerov and published in the beginning
of 2008.

----------------------------------
31.03.2008

March 2008. An Overview of the Situation -
http://xeno.sova-center.ru/6BA2468/6BB41EE/AD8C0BA

In March 2008, in Russia, there were not less than 31 racially motivated
attacks on 40 people, including 10 fatalities. In total, in 2008, not
less than 39 people died and 112 were injured in 14 regions of Russia.

24.03.08

GALINA KOZHEVNIKOVA. WINTER 2007-2008: AN EPIDEMIC OF MURDERS
AGAINST THE BACKDROP OF ELECTIONS -
HTTP://XENO.SOVA-CENTER.RU/6BA2468/6BB4208/ACE26E6

We publish our latest report about radical nationalism and
counteraction to it in winter of 2007-2008.

www.sova-center.ru

http://www.endymion.com/products/mailman/ http://www.microlink.com/