MINELRES: SOVA Center: Radical nationalism in Russia and efforts to counteract it in 2006

[email protected] [email protected]
Tue May 22 17:54:24 2007

Original sender: SOVA Center <[email protected]>

News from the SOVA Center

22.05.2007

Radical nationalism in Russia and efforts to counteract it in 2006 -
http://www.xeno.sova-center.ru/6BA2468/6BB4208/93A572E

We publish our annual analytical report on radical nationalism and
public and state counteraction to it. This report has been compiled on
the basis of the SOVA center�s daily monitoring. The presentation of the
report took place in the Independent press-center in Moscow, on March
26, 2007.

www.sova-center.ru

http://www.endymion.com/products/mailman/ http://www.microlink.com/