MINELRES: UNITED: Euro 2008 in Switzerland and Austria: work with football supporters

[email protected] [email protected]
Sat Dec 22 10:14:49 2007

Original sender: UNITED <[email protected]>

UNITED E-NEWS 11/12/2007: Euro 2008 in Switzerland and Austria: work
with football supporters

***forwarded message from Football Supporters International -
[email protected]***

EURO 2008 Championship in Switzerland and Austria: work with football
supporters

Dear UNITED friends and contacts,

we, the FSI (Football Supporters International) are looking for
(contact) persons, groups and associations, who have experiences and
knowledges about football fans in their country. The aim for us from FSI
(and FARE) is to develop preventive measures to combat racism and
violence during the event in June 2008.
One content will be a 'fan embassy' work. We are actually looking for
contacts to get more information about the situation in each
participating country in the EURO 2008, to build up a fan work  and to
integrate new 'professionals' in our activities during the EURO 2008
championship.

We are looking for contacts in the following countries:
- Sweden
- Greece
- Portugal
- Russia
- Rumania
- Turkey
- Croatia

If you are not active directly in football but with contacts to the fan
scene or associations working with them, please give me the contact. We
will have some preparatory meetings before the start of the EURO, so
that we from FARE and FSI could prepare something with you / your
association.

Please send your answer to the following e-mail address: cepafsf@hotmail
(Thomas Herzog)

Thanks a lot in forward,

Thomas Herzog
CEPA - Andalucia

CEPA - Colectivo de Prevencion e Insercion Andalucia
C / Beato Diego de Cadiz, n? 11 local
E-11004 Cadiz
Phone:  (+34) 956 07 95 14
Mobile:  (+34) 667 99 44 47
Fax:      (+34) 956 22 52 62
E-mail:  [email protected]

--
We depend on YOUR help in 2007!

UNITED is not rich and has no stable income!
Though far most of the work at the UNITED secretariat is done voluntary
- still money is needed to keep the network functioning in 2007 and to
secure the cooperation and information flow throughout Europe.

Your donation is most welcome:
- in cash to UNITED Postbus 413 NL-1000 AK Amsterdam
- by bank (preferable) to:
UNITED, Postbus 413 NL-1000 AK Amsterdam
Account: IBAN NL77PSTB0002343715, BIC: PSTB NL2A - Bank: Postbank,
Postbus 1800, NL-1000 BV Amsterdam
(From NL: postbank 2343715)

UNITED is the pan-European network against nationalism, racism, fascism
and in support of migrants and refugees, supported by over 560
organisations in 46 European countries.
How to join the network: see http://www.unitedagainstracism.org 'joining
the network'

UNITED E-NEWS is an irregular email service to over 8500 organisations
and contact persons active in the working  fields: anti-racism, refugee
support, anti-fascism, against antisemitism, migration, minority issues,
intercultural youth work, against nationalism etc.

Regular postal mailings, containing publications such as Addressbook
Against Racism, Calendar of Internationalism, Campaign reports, Posters
etc. are sent to over 2400 European organisations.  If you also would
like to receive this mailing: see http://www.unitedagainstracism.org
'joining the network'

----

UNITED for Intercultural Action
European network against nationalism, racism, fascism and in support of
migrants and refugees
Postbus 413   -  NL 1000 AK Amsterdam - phone +31-20-6834778  -  fax
+31-20-6834582 - [email protected]  -
http://www.unitedagainstracism.org

http://www.endymion.com/products/mailman/ http://www.microlink.com/