MINELRES: News from the SOVA Center

[email protected] [email protected]
Mon Apr 2 18:23:24 2007

Original sender: SOVA Center <[email protected]>

News from the SOVA Center

30.03.2007

Recommendations of Russian NGOs to the OSCE Supplementary Human
Dimension Meeting on Freedom of Assembly, Association and Expression -
http://xeno.sova-center.ru/6BA2468/6BB4254/8F4D64A

On March 29-30, 2007 in Vienna, the OSCE Supplementary Human Dimension
Meeting on Freedom of Assembly, Association and Expression took place.
Russian NGOs the SOVA Center for Information and Analysis, the Center
for Development of Democracy and Human Rights, and Lawyers for Democracy
and Human Rights (JURIX) came out with recommendations to the OSCE
participating states. We are publishing these recommendations.

Anti-extremist legislation and enforcement as instruments used for
arbitrary restriction of fundamental freedoms in Russia -
http://xeno.sova-center.ru/6BA2468/6BB4254/8F4D1DA

On March 29, 2007 in Vienna, at the OSCE Supplementary Human Dimension
Meeting on Freedom of Assembly, Association and Expression, the SOVA
Center organized a briefing dedicated to the situation with these basic
freedoms in Russia. Alexander Verkhovsky, the director of SOVA Center,
presented his report at the briefing. We are publishing the report.

www.sova-center.ru

http://www.endymion.com/products/mailman/ http://www.microlink.com/