MINELRES: New website for Conciliation Resources

[email protected] [email protected]
Sat Sep 23 09:58:26 2006

Original sender: Conciliation Resources <[email protected]>

Dear colleagues and friends,

Conciliation Resources (CR) has re-launched its website
http://www.c-r.org and we would like to invite you to take a look.

Our redesigned website aims to be more user-friendly, informative and

accessible.  We wanted to bring to life the peacebuilding work we do
with our partners in areas affected by armed conflict around the
world and to illustrate this as clearly as possible.

See http://www.c-r.org/our-work/index.php

Our Accord publication series is also now easier to navigate and
remains a great source of free online information about peace
processes and agreements.

See http://www.c-r.org/our-work/accord/index.php

With regular visitors to the site from over 120 countries, we felt it

vital to provide a text-only version for those with slower internet
connections and older computers. New language sections and an
improved search engine also make it easier to find our available
resources in Russian, Spanish and Portuguese.

Other new features allow people to listen to some of our partners�
radio projects, buy Accord publications online or make regular and
one-off online donations to Conciliation Resources.  See:

http://www.c-r.org/support/index.php
http://www.c-r.org/resources/audio-video/index.php

We will be working over the coming months to further develop and
improve the site so any feedback or suggestions will be most
appreciated. Email us at [email protected]

The website will be regularly updated but you can also sign up online

if you�d like to receive occasional e-updates about our latest
publications, projects and news.

http://www.c-r.org/about/sign-up.php

Finally, we wish to take this opportunity to thank our donors and web

designer for helping make this new site a reality. We do hope you
find it useful.

Thank you for your continuing support.

Communications Team
Conciliation Resources