MINELRES: Eurolang Newsletter - September 2006

[email protected] [email protected]
Mon Oct 2 21:17:43 2006

Original sender: Eurolang <[email protected]>

Dear Madam/ Sir,
We include a brief summary of the latest articles published on Eurolang.

Breton: new school year marks small increase in numbers attending
immersion and bilingual schools
http://www.eurolang.net/index.php?
option=com_content&task=view&id=2723&Itemid=1&lang=en

EBLUL France calls on francophone summit for equal language rights
http://www.eurolang.net/index.php?
option=com_content&task=view&id=2722&Itemid=1&lang=en

Media interest grows over alternative Eurovision songcontest,
Liet-Lavlut, and first ever Sami �joikopera�
http://www.eurolang.net/index.php?
option=com_content&task=view&id=2720&Itemid=1&lang=en

Cymdeithas Yr Iaith Gymraeg calls for Welsh MEPs to back European
Parliament Multilingualism Report
http://www.eurolang.net/index.php?
option=com_content&task=view&id=2719&Itemid=1&lang=en

Gaelic Education Compromise for Skye
http://www.eurolang.net/index.php?
option=com_content&task=view&id=2715&Itemid=1&lang=en

First National Forum on Linguistic Minorities in Italy
http://www.eurolang.net/index.php?
option=com_content&task=view&id=2716&Itemid=1&lang=en

Sardinian Government launches Internet course encouraging children to
'play' in the Sardinian language
http://www.eurolang.net/index.php?
option=com_content&task=view&id=2721&Itemid=1&lang=en

Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.

We thank you for your interest in Eurolang, the news service for
minoritised languages.

Dr Davyth A. Hicks
Editor-in-Chief
EUROLANG NEWS