MINELRES: CfP: International Conference on the European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages, Swansea (Wales), 20 - 21 November 2006

[email protected] [email protected]
Tue Jul 18 10:33:51 2006

Original sender: Simone Klinge <[email protected]>

International Conference on the European Charter for Regional or
Minority Languages in Swansea/Wales

We would like to announce that the School of Law/ University of Swansea
in Wales is hosting an international conference on 20 - 21 November 2006
in Swansea/ Wales, in joint co-operation with the Secretariat of the
Council of Europe's European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages
and the Welsh Language Board. We are honoured to have Mr Fernand de
Varennes, Mr Jean-Marie Woehrling and Mr Robert Dunbar as our keynote
speakers.

For more detailed information, please contact Mr Gwyn Parry
([email protected]) and see attached the call for papers.

Sincerely,

Simone Klinge
Council of Europe
Secretariat of the European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages
DG I - Legal Affairs
F - 67075 STRASBOURG Cedex
Tel.: +33 (0) 390 21 5474
E-Mail: [email protected]

>From MINELRES moderator: The aforementioned Call for papers (in .pdf) will be
sent to all interested list members by request.
Boris

http://www.endymion.com/products/mailman/ http://www.microlink.com/