MINELRES: Georgia has ratified the Council of Europe Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities

[email protected] [email protected]
Tue Jan 10 17:04:44 2006

Original sender: Nicola Markes-Goerlach <[email protected]>

GEORGIA RATIFIES THE FRAMEWORK CONVENTION
FOR THE PROTECTION OF NATIONAL MINORITIES

STRASBOURG, 22.12.2005 - Georgia today ratified the Framework Convention for
the Protection of National Minorities.

The Framework Convention will enter into force for Georgia on 1st April 2006.

Further information on the functioning of the monitoring process under the
Framework Convention can be found on the following web-site:
www.coe.int/minorities or by contacting [email protected]. Due to
technical problems experienced currently on our site, we would suggest that you
print the PDF files only.

Nicola Markes-Goerlach
Council of Europe
Directorate General of Human Rights
Secretariat of the Framework Convention
for the Protection of National Minorities
F-67075 Strasbourg-Cedex
http://www.coe.int/minorities

http://www.endymion.com/products/mailman/ http://www.microlink.com/