MINELRES: Membership with ERIO, Brussels

MINELRES moderator [email protected]
Thu May 5 19:13:47 2005

Original sender: ERIO <[email protected]>

Dear friends,

ERIO is now a formal NGO network. Being a member of ERIO gives you
access to our legal documents database,
gives you the opportunity to receive our newsletter and e-products. Your
organization will be also registered in the European Directory. Our
network is focused on sharing information and has absolutely no
political element.

To subscribe please fill in the available forms (see below for English,
Romanian, Macedonian, Romani, Albanian
and Bulgarian).

http://www.erionet.org/Join.html - English
http://www.erionet.org/HomeRomana.html - Romanian
http://www.erionet.org/HomeMacedonia.html - Macedonian
http://www.erionet.org/Romanes.html - Romanes
http://www.erionet.org/MemberAl.htm - Albanian
http://www.erionet.org/MemberBul.htm - Bulgarian

ERIO's MEMBERSHIP FORM

Name of the Organisation:

Address:

street
number

             city          state             zip

Phone: ___________________

Fax: ___________________

Additional information about the organisation - as will appear on the
European Directory.

By sending an e-mail with the completed form to the [email protected]
you will not automatically become a member of ERIO's network.

Your application has to be examined and you will be notify about the
result in less than 2 weeks.

Ivan Ivanov - Executive Director,
European Roma Information Office