MINELRES: UNITED Photo Contest

MINELRES moderator [email protected]
Thu Mar 24 13:05:42 2005

Original sender: UNITED <[email protected]>

UNITED E-NEWS 14/03/2005 UNITED Photo Contest

PLEASE SEND ANY MATERIAL ON THE 2005 EUROPEAN-WIDE ACTION WEEK AGAINST
RACISM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO UNITED!
THE FIVE BEST PHOTOS FOR THE REPORT WILL WIN A UNITED T-SHIRT !!!
DON'T HIDE IT - PROVIDE IT!

Dear friends,

>From the 14th to 21st of March 2005, thousands people in all over Europe
are going to stand up against racism and intolerance and state: "ACT!
Against Racism".

In our European report about the European-wide Action Week Against
Racism 2005, we want to reflect all the different and creative ways in
which organisations have taken part in the campaign.

We need your help to complete our picture of what happens during the
Action Week and to make the campaign report as informative and nice as
possible. For that reason UNITED is making a contest this year. For the
five best photographs UNITED gives a "One Race! Human Race!" T-shirt.
So try to make some beautiful pictures of the activities with the Action
Week Campaign logo or the campaign poster of this year "ACT! Against
Racism" and send them to UNITED.

To make sure that your activity is covered in the report, we need:

- **REPORTS** (at least a few lines by E-mail)

- **PHOTOS** (take your camera to the actions take a lot of pictures and
always keep in mind that they are in a good resolution to print it in a
newspaper - pictures with the action week logo and the 'ACT' poster are
very welcome)

- **NEWSPAPER ARTICLES** on activities in your town/region/country
(original, as scans or as an internet link!), all languages are warmly
welcome!

- **LEAFLETS, POSTERS or other material published** by (your)
organisation(s) (original or as scans or as an internet link!), all
languages are warmly welcome!

- and other graphic material which you have produced and which documents
your activities.

For us, reactions of the public and the media are especially interesting
because: the better the information we get, the better the report will
be!
Please send us all information as soon as possible, either:

- by E-mail to: [email protected]
- by mail to: UNITED, PB 413, NL-1000 AK Amsterdam.

You want to see the result? You will of course receive the report with
the UNITED-mailing in July. In case you are not on the
UNITED-mailing-list or you need additional copies (for example for your
sponsors), please let us know.

We are looking forward to hear and read from you!

Keep up the good work (and tell us about it)!

With kind regards,
Mirjam
--

UNITED is the pan-European network against nationalism, racism, fascism
and in support of migrants and refugees, supported by over 560

UNITED E-NEWS is an irregular email service to 4600 organisations and
contact persons active in the working  fields: anti-racism, refugee
support, anti-fascism, against antisemitism, migration, minority issues,
intercultural youth work, against nationalism etc.

Regular postal mailings, containing publications such as Addressbook
Against Racism, Calendar of Internationalism, Campaign reports, Posters
etc. are sent to over 2200 European organisations.  If you also would
like to receive this mailing: see http://www.unitedagainstracism.org
'joining the network'
----

UNITED for Intercultural Action
European network against nationalism, racism, fascism and in support of
migrants and refugees
Postbus 413   -  NL 1000 AK Amsterdam - phone +31-20-6834778  -  fax
+31-20-6834582 - [email protected]  -
http://www.unitedagainstracism.org