MINELRES: UNITED E-NEWS: Action week on ICARE

MINELRES moderator [email protected]
Fri Mar 11 18:30:49 2005

Original sender: UNITED <[email protected]>

UNITED E-NEWS 10/03/2005: Action week on ICARE

After skipping the 2004 edition, the I CARE News team will do live
reporting of the 2005 European-wide Action Week Against Racism 'ACT!
Against Racism' 14 - 21 March.

This time the reporting will be in English, French and Spanish!!

**********************WE NEED YOUR HELP
************************************
Help us, get a T-shirt: 5 contributors to the action week reporting will
receive an "One Race Human Race" T-shirt

For Live Reporting
Every day we will do reports by phone from places where events take
place.
Have a look at the 2003 edition http://www.icare.to/21march2003.html

* If you are organising or attending an event we want call you to get a
live report by phone.
* Any RealVideo, Windows Media (wmv), MPG, MPEG, AVI, MOV material you
can send us from events to [email protected] don't forget to say where the
event is and what it is about

If you want to participate in the live reporting send us a mail
[email protected] with your phone number so we can contact you before the
event takes place and explain how it works.
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A TOO SMALL EVENT, we like reporting on all
actions/events that are being done!

For the I CARE Action week News Edition
Updated every day during the Action week

* Photo's
* Written reports

Don't forget to contact UNITED for Intercultural Action phone
+31-20-6834778, fax +31-20-6834582, [email protected]
or visit www.unitedagainstracism.org to get more info on the action week
or to tell UNITED about the event that is taking place in your country.
The list of activities is weekly updated on the UNITED site.

--
UNITED is the pan-European network against nationalism, racism, fascism
and in support of migrants and refugees, supported by over 560

UNITED E-NEWS is an irregular email service to 4600 organisations and
contact persons active in the working  fields: anti-racism, refugee
support, anti-fascism, against antisemitism, migration, minority issues,
intercultural youth work, against nationalism etc.

Regular postal mailings, containing publications such as Addressbook
Against Racism, Calendar of Internationalism, Campaign reports, Posters
etc. are sent to over 2200 European organisations.  If you also would
like to receive this mailing: see http://www.unitedagainstracism.org
'joining the network'

----

UNITED for Intercultural Action
European network against nationalism, racism, fascism and in support of
migrants and refugees
Postbus 413   -  NL 1000 AK Amsterdam - phone +31-20-6834778  -  fax