MINELRES: Fwd: BBC: Ethnic Azeris in Georgia hold protest over social problems

MINELRES moderator [email protected]
Sat Jan 15 10:26:01 2005

Original sender: Emil Adelkhanov <[email protected]>

BBC
Ethnic Azeris in Georgia hold protest over social problems
Text of report by Azerbaijani TV station Lider on 13 January

Ethnic Azerbaijani residents of Georgia's Bolnisi District are at the
moment holding a demonstration outside the [Kvemo Kartli] governor's
office.

About 200 of our compatriots are protesting at the failure to resolve
their social problems. We will give more details in our next news
bulletins.

Source: Lider TV, Baku, in Azeri 0900 gmt 13 Jan 05