MINELRES: CfA: Summer Institute on International Migration, Ethnic Diversity and Cities 2005

MINELRES moderator [email protected]
Tue Jan 11 09:58:47 2005

Original sender: Amy Abdou <[email protected]>

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to let you know that the Summer Institute on
International Migration, Ethnic Diversity and Cities 2005 will be held
again this summer, from June 13th-30th at the International School for
Humanities and Social Sciences, Universiteit van Amsterdam. We are happy
to report that students from 57 countries are now eligible to attend the
Summer Institute under the NUFFIC scholarship program for short courses.

Please tell your colleagues and students about this.

The NUFFIC deadline is Feb. 1, 2005, and before applying to NUFFIC,
students must apply to the Summer Institute and be accepted. We stand
ready to expedite these applications during January, so please share the
news and encourage potential participants to apply quickly. We hope this
scholarship goes a long way in making the Summer Institute more
accessible to students from the global south. For further details over
our program: http://www.ishss.uva.nl/SIM/

Please do not hesitate to contact me for further details of this year's
program. [email protected]
Feel free to forward this message.

Kind regards,

Amy Abdou