MINELRES: UNITED E-NEWS 09/02/05: update Addressbook Against Racism - online

MINELRES moderator [email protected]
Tue Feb 22 21:29:21 2005

Original sender: UNITED <[email protected]>

E-NEWS 09/02/05: update Addressbook Against Racism - onlin
UNITED E-NEWS 09/02/05: Online Addressbook Against Racism updated -
check your own entry!

Dear friends and colleagues,

Please have a look at your own organisations' entry in the updated
version of the UNITED Addressbook Against Racism database on our site
http://www.unitedagainstracism.org (look under 'addressbook').
Please return the email form below with updated information on your
organisation.

ONLINE DATABASE
This searchable UNITED database with more than useful 3500 addresses
(anti-racism, anti-fascism, anti-nationalism, antisemitism,
anti-discrimination, human rights, refugees, minorities, migrants,
intercultural youth work etc.) offers a great opportunity to find
contacts and partners all over Europe, and exists since 1992.

ADDRESSBOOK - CD-ROM
Next April a selection of these addresses will be included into the 2005
printed edition of the "European Addressbook Against Racism", to be
distributed Europe-wide.
Later this year a CDrom will be produced with a searchable version of
the complete database, with in addition some lines description about
each organisation.

UPDATE YOUR DESCRIPTION
Please have a look in our database, check whether your entry is correct
and complete (including the working fields). You can send us your
additions and corrections using the email form below.
We would also appreciate to receive (by email!) �5 lines description in
English about aims and activities of your organisation to be included in
the CDrom version of the database.

UNITED ARCHIVE - MAILING LISTS
Please send us some recent publications / posters / leaflets.
If possible, we would appreciate to be on your postal- and email-mailing
list and receive your material and printed information on your projects
regularly, in any language.
UNITED keeps an archive of more than 2.300 European organisations - kept
for future generations research at the "International Institute for
Social History" - your material deserves a place there too!

CALENDAR OF EVENTS
As you may or may not know, UNITED publishes a "Calendar of
Internationalism" with activities in the field of anti-racism,
anti-nationalism, anti-fascism, support of migrants and refugees as well
as youth and human rights. If you are organising such activities, please
keep us informed.
An online version of the Calendar is updated weekly on
http://www.unitedagainstracism.org.
A printed edition is mailed to over 2.500 organisations bi-monthly.

SUPPORT UNITED
Information on how your NGO can also join the UNITED network
(subscription included):
normal annual fee 50 Euro/year; reduced fee for Central- and Eastern
Europe 5 Euro; solidarity fee bigger NGOs 125 Euro
or on how to subscribe (50 Euro/year) to the regular mailings is
available on http://www.united.non-profit.nl/pages/howcan.htm

We would appreciate also your support!

Thank you in advance.
Kind regards,
Geert Ates

*****************
DATABASE ENTRY FORM

Name organisation:
Abbreviation:
Regular Publication:
Street:
Postcode:
Place:
Country:
phone: +
mobile: +
fax: +
e-mail (no personal names):
website:

short description of your organisation (about 5 lines):

contact persons / function / personal email (not for publication):

Do you work in (please cross the corresponding fields):
[ ] anti-nationalism
[ ] anti-racism
[ ] anti-fascism
[ ] (support of) migrants / minorities
[ ] (support of) refugees
[ ] human rights
[ ] (intercultural) youth
[ ] Roma (rights)
[ ] anti-discrimination

Are you already supporter of the UNITED network
[ ] Yes
[ ] No - but we would like to join, please contact us
[ ] No - we don't want to support the network since...

We have included UNITED on our mailing list:
[ ] Post
[ ] Email
[ ] No

We will organise the following activities in 2005:

--

UNITED is the pan-European network against nationalism, racism, fascism
and in support of migrants and refugees, supported by over 560

UNITED E-NEWS is an irregular email service to 4600 organisations and
contact persons active in the working  fields: anti-racism, refugee
support, anti-fascism, against antisemitism, migration, minority issues,
intercultural youth work, against nationalism etc.

Regular postal mailings, containing publications such as Addressbook
Against Racism, Calendar of Internationalism, Campaign reports, Posters
etc. are sent to over 2500 European organisations.  If you also would
like to receive this mailing: see http://www.unitedagainstracism.org
'joining the network'

----

UNITED for Intercultural Action
European network against nationalism, racism, fascism and in support of
migrants and refugees
Postbus 413   -  NL 1000 AK Amsterdam - phone +31-20-6834778  -  fax
+31-20-6834582 - [email protected]  -
http://www.unitedagainstracism.org