MINELRES: Fwd: Call for participants: ODIHR Tolerance and Non Discrimination Programme training

MINELRES moderator [email protected]
Sat Apr 16 09:17:58 2005

Original sender: Chris Chapman <[email protected]>

-----Forwarded Message-----
From: Dennis vanderVeur [mailto:[email protected]]

Call for participants

The Tolerance and Non Discrimination Programme of the ODIHR is
organising a training on "Monitoring, Documenting and reporting violent
incidents motivated by racism, xenophobia, anti-Semitism and any other
form of intolerance" between 13th and 16th of June 2005. The training is
set up for NGOs in Central Asia, Caucasus, Belarus, Ukrain, Russian
Federation and will take place in Warsaw. There is a maximum of 15
participants.

Please find enclosed:

- a short description of the training
- an application form

[From MINELRES moderator: were not enclosed in forwarded message. Pls
contact the organizers directly.
Boris]

If you are interested in the training, we kindly ask you to return
attached application form to us. We would also appreciate if you can
assist us in identifying representatives of (other) NGOs that you think
would benefit from this training. The deadline for applying is May 5

On behalf of ODIHR's TND programme,

Floriane Hohenberg
Advisor on Civil Society Relations
Tolerance and Non Discrimination Programme
OSCE-ODIHR
Al. Ujazdowskie 41
00-557 Warsaw, Poland
Tel: 48 22 520 06 00 ext. 1280