MINELRES: This week on COMIR partner lists

MINELRES moderator [email protected]
Sun Oct 10 11:53:01 2004

From: MINELRES moderator <[email protected]>

Subject: This week on COMIR partner lists

Visit COMIR - Consortium of Minority resources at http://www.comir.net
Contact COMIR at [email protected]

1. Balkan Human Rights
2. Managing Multiethnic Communities
3. Balkan Academic News
4. MINELRES

Balkan Human Rights mailing list:

- Romania: Ethnic Minorities Briefs � 34 ( 117)/2004
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/balkanhr/message/7108

MINELRES:

- MINELRES moderator
This week on COMIR partner lists
http://lists.delfi.lv/pipermail/minelres/2004-October/003601.html
-------------

- RFE/RL
RFE/RL Newsline on minority issues, September 20 - October 1, 2004
http://lists.delfi.lv/pipermail/minelres/2004-October/003602.html
-------------

- Alphia Abdikeeva
Romania: Government Strategy lags behind while Roma capacity is
underused
http://lists.delfi.lv/pipermail/minelres/2004-October/003603.html
-------------

- Edivers Buletin
Romania: Bulletin DIVERS on Ethnic Minorities - 34 (117) / October 4,
2004
http://lists.delfi.lv/pipermail/minelres/2004-October/003604.html
-------------

- MDAC
CfA: Raoul Wallenberg Institute Training Program On Human Rights
http://lists.delfi.lv/pipermail/minelres/2004-October/003605.html
-------------

- Simone Klinge
EUROLANG: Editorial & Articles
http://lists.delfi.lv/pipermail/minelres/2004-October/003606.html
-------------

- Constantin Sergiu
MIRIS Newsletter no.6
http://lists.delfi.lv/pipermail/minelres/2004-October/003607.html
-------------

- Solymosi Judit
Minority news Hungary, July - September 2004
http://lists.delfi.lv/pipermail/minelres/2004-October/003608.html
-------------

- Kantor Zoltan
Conference: The Status Law Syndrome: Post-Communist Nation-Building or
Post-Modern Citizenship?
http://lists.delfi.lv/pipermail/minelres/2004-October/003609.html
-------------

- William MCKinney
ECMI Newsletter, Autumn 2004
http://lists.delfi.lv/pipermail/minelres/2004-October/003610.html

- Nicola Markes-Goerlach
News from the CoE Secretariat of the Framework Convention for the
Protection of National Minorities
http://lists.microlink.lv/pipermail/minelres/2004-October/003611.html

- Hizkuntz Eskubideen Behatokia
Symposium: Linguistic Rights in Education
http://lists.microlink.lv/pipermail/minelres/2004-October/003612.html