MINELRES: ERIO multilingual portal launched

MINELRES moderator [email protected]
Mon Nov 29 14:03:47 2004

Original sender: ERIO Press <[email protected]>

European Roma Information Office

ERIO is happy to announce the launching its multilingual portal at
www.erionet.org.

The mirror websites have been made possible with the help of volunteers
(names are listed on ERIO�s main webpage).

A new portal focusing on Anti-Gypsyism can be accessed from the same
page. We published a number of new articles can be found here.

We also published our newsletter where you can find out the latest
ERIO's documents (policy papers included) together with our last month
activities. A section of the newsletter deals with job postings,
financing opportunities and relevant studies.

On behalf of ERIO team

Valeriu Nicolae and Karin Waringo
ERIO
European Roma Information Office
Avenue Edouard Lacomble 17 , Brussels 1040.
Tel : 0032 (0) 2733 34 62
Fax: 0032 2733 3875
Mobile :0032 (0) 476538194
www.erionet.org