MINELRES: Latest news from the CoE Secretariat of the Framework Convention

MINELRES moderator [email protected]
Mon Nov 22 18:08:43 2004

Original sender: Nicola Markes-Goerlach <[email protected]>

During the last weeks, the Minorities website, including others at the
Council of Europe, has either not been accessible or not been updated
due to technical problems. At the risk of being repetitive, we would
like to share with you the news items posted during this time and hope
that you have not given up consulting our site. Thank you for your
patience.

15/10/2004 Follow-up seminar in Lithuania
http://www.coe.int/t/e/human_rights/Minorities/1._GENERAL_PRESENTATION/1._News/News(2004)028%20Follow-up_Lithuania.asp#TopOfPage

15/10/2004 The Advisory Committee on the Framework Convention for the
Protection of National Minorites visits Moldova
http://www.coe.int/t/e/human_rights/Minorities/1._GENERAL_PRESENTATION/1._News/News(2004)027%20Moldova_visit.asp#TopOfPage

01/10/2004 The Advisory Committee adopts two opinions under the second
cycle of monitoring
http://www.coe.int/t/e/human_rights/Minorities/1._GENERAL_PRESENTATION/1._News/News(2004)025%20Adoption_2_opinions.asp#TopOfPage

30/09/2004 The Committee of Ministers adopts conclusions and
recommendations in respect of Poland and Spain
http://www.coe.int/t/e/human_rights/Minorities/1._GENERAL_PRESENTATION/1._News/News(2004)026%20%20Adoption_2_Res.asp#TopOfPage

30/09/2004 Election of the Bureau of the Advisory Committee
http://www.coe.int/t/e/human_rights/Minorities/1._GENERAL_PRESENTATION/1._News/News(2004)024%20Election_bureau.asp#TopOfPage

Should you continue to have problems, please do not hesitate to contact
us
on [email protected]

Nicola Markes-Goerlach
Council of Europe
Directorate General of Human Rights
Secretariat of the Framework Convention
for the Protection of National Minorities
F-67075 Strasbourg-Cedex
[email protected]
http://www.coe.int/minorities <http://www.coe.int/minorities>

Tel:  00 33 - (0)3 90 21 44 33