MINELRES: New administration and contact info of the Human Rights Project, Bulgaria

MINELRES moderator [email protected]
Thu Nov 4 14:22:33 2004

Original sender: Human Rights Project <[email protected]>

Dear coleagues and friends,

Human Rights Project (HRP), would like to inform You for the following
important personal changes in the administration of the organization.

Please note, that from today - November 1st 2004, Mr. Emil Cohen has
left off work at the Human Rights Project. Mr. Dimitar Georgiev has been
elected by HRP Board of Directors to fulfil currently the duties of HRP
Executive director.

HRP team highly appreciates the work of the former HRP Executive
Director, Mr. Emil Cohen. We extend our respect to his contribution in
the past two years for improving the human rights situation of Roma
community in Bulgaria. We wish him good health and every success.

For future communication with the organization, please find below the
HRP new contact information:

Mr. Dimitar Georgiev,
HRP Executive Director
Phone/Fax: (+ 359-2) 981 5066 or (+ 359-2) 9863546
Mobile: ( 359-888) 335710

Ms. Dilyana Guiteva,
HRP Legal Defense Program Director
Phone/Fax: (+ 359-2) 981 5066 or (+ 359-2) 9863546

Ms. Kamelia Angelova,
HRP Advocacy Program Director
Phone/Fax: (+ 359-2) 981 5066 or (+ 359-2) 9863546
Mobile: (+ 359 - 887) 971404

Looking forward for future cooperation and partnerships,

Best regards,

HRP team

Sofia, November 1st 2004

HUMAN RIGHTS PROJECT