MINELRES: European Roma Information Office: Information on Funding, Jobs, Internships

MINELRES moderator [email protected]
Sun May 30 09:15:43 2004

Original sender: Valeriu Nicolae <[email protected]>

European Roma Information Office is happy to announce the creation of a
new service. From now on we will provide you on an irregular basis with
advertisements on funding opportunities, job openings and internship
positions.

For those of you who want to subscribe to this service you need to
register at: [email protected] as we do not want to create any
spamming. Those who want to advertise through this list should contact
us by the same address.

We have currently more then 3500 subscribers, including over 250 Romani
organisations.

Please follow the links bellow:
Funding (European Comission) at http://www.erionet.org/Funding.html
Jobs (OSCE, Save the Children, King Badouin Fundation) at
http://www.erionet.org/JobsN.html
Internships, Proofreaders (ERIO) at http://www.erionet.org/Jobs.html

Valeriu Nicolae - Deputy Director
European Roma Information Office