MINELRES: Latest news from the Council of Europe Secretariat of the Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities

MINELRES moderator [email protected]
Thu May 20 19:45:09 2004

Original sender: Markes-Goerlach Nicola <[email protected]>

14/05/2004   Denmark and Moldova submit their second report pursuant to
the Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities

07/05/2004   Hungary submits its second report pursuant to the Framework
Convention for the Protection of National Minorities

05/05/2004   The Committee of Ministers adopts conclusions and
recommendations in respect of Ireland

21/04/2004   The Committee of Ministers appoints nine new ordinary
members to sit in the Advisory Committee on the Framework Convention
Under Publications, you will also find the latest version of the
Collection of Opinions of the Advisory Committee on the Framework
Convention for the Protection of National Minorities Article by Article
dated 13 May 2004 which includes the twenty-nine public opinions:
ACFC/I/Secr(2003)001 rev.3 Volume I Articles 1-8
ACFC/I/Secr(2003)001 rev.3 Volume II Articles 9-22

Nicola Markes-Goerlach
Council of Europe
Directorate General of Human Rights
Secretariat of the Framework Convention
for the Protection of National Minorities
F-67075 Strasbourg-Cedex
[email protected]
http://www.coe.int/minorities

Tel:   00 33 - (0)3 90 21 44 33