MINELRES: E-NEWS: Please send your Action Week campaign material to UNITED

MINELRES moderator [email protected]
Tue Mar 23 19:26:41 2004

Original sender: UNITED <[email protected]>

UNITED E-NEWS 20/3/04: European Report Action Week Against Racism
'Spot Racism and Stop It!'

DON'T HIDE IT - PROVIDE IT!
PLEASE SEND ANY MATERIAL ON THE EUROPEAN-WIDE ACTION WEEK AGAINST RACISM
AS
SOON AS POSSIBLE TO UNITED!

Dear friends,
>From 20 to 28 March 2004, thousands of committed people in 40 European
countries stand up against racism and intolerance and state: "Racism:
Spot it and Stop it!".

In our European report about the European-wide Action Week Against
Racism 2004, we want to reflect all the different and creative ways in
which organisations all over Europe have taken part in the campaign.

We need your help to complete our picture of what happens during the
Action Week and to make the campaign report as informative and nice as
possible.

To make sure that your activity is covered in the report, we need:
- reports (just a few lines about your event per E-mail are enough)
- leaflets, posters or other material published by (your)
organisation(s)
- newspaper articles on activities in your town/region/country (original
or as scans!), all languages are warmly welcome!
- photographs (take your camera to the actions)
- and other graphic material which you have produced and which documents
your activities.

For us, reactions of the public and the media are especially interesting
because: the better the information we get, the better the report will
be!

Please send us all information as soon as possible (and get rid of those
old newspapers after all!) either:
- by E-mail to: [email protected]
- by mail to: UNITED, PB 413, NL-1000 AK Amsterdam.

You want to see the result? You will of course receive the report with
the UNITED-mailing in July. In case you are not on the
UNITED-mailing-list or you need additional copies (for example for your
sponsors), please let us know.

We are looking forward to hear and read from you!
Keep up the good work (and tell us about it!)

Florian

--
UNITED for Intercultural Action
European network against nationalism, racism, fascism and in support

Subscribe to the ICARE antiracism news list on http://www.icare.to
Internet Centre Anti-Racism Europe
--
Subscribe to UNITED's E-news:
Send an empty mail with subject 'subscribe' to