MINELRES: An Online Magazine and Web-Portal on Human Rights in Georgia

MINELRES moderator [email protected]
Mon Jan 19 10:02:53 2004

Original sender: Ucha Nanuashvili <[email protected]>

Subject: An Online Magazine and Web-Portal on Human Rights in Georgia

HumanRights.Ge

Good News from the Human Rights Information and Documentation Center
(HRIDC)

Dear All,

Our new web-portal and online magazine HumanRights.Ge is up.

We have initiated this project in order to facilitate the development of
Human Rights electronic data on the World Wide Web concerning Georgia.
The portal and an online magazine will contain information about human
rights violations, human rights projects, NGOs, as well as Georgia
country reports published by HRIDC, other local or international
non-governmental organizations and governments. Page will be developed
to meet the increasing demand on universally accessible human rights
online data about Georgia. Since this page can serve as the reference
source for human rights information about Georgia to any interested
persons, organizations or foreign governments, we urge everyone to visit
it often, as the updates will be posted daily. Web-portal contains
special page where you can access electronic version of national
(Georgian) and international human rights documents, our bulletins,
publications, announcements, press-releases and other resources.

In one word ... it's just the beginning.

Best wishes,

Ucha Nanuashvili
Executive Director
The Human Rights Information and Documentation Center (HRIDC)

89/24 Agmashenebeli Ave., 12th floor
Tbilisi, 0102 Georgia
Tel./Fax: (995 32) 95 10 03
Mobile: (995 99) 50 80 36