MINELRES: E-NEWS 17/10/03: November 9 Campaign - Reminder

MINELRES moderator [email protected]
Thu Oct 30 15:18:20 2003

Original sender: UNITED <[email protected]>

UNITED E-NEWS 17/10/03:

WHO SHALL WE BLAME NOW?
November 9th 2003
INTERNATIONAL DAY AGAINST FASCISM AND ANTISEMITISM
Inform us about your activities now!

***

Dear colleagues and friends,

As time (and summer) passes by, it's again only three weeks till 9th
November, three more weeks until Europe commemorates the symbolic
beginning of the Holocaust, the "Kristallnacht". I hope that you have
already started
to think about your organisation's activity for this year's
"International Day Against Fascism and Antisemitism" on 9th November.
No matter what kind of activity you want to do for the campaign,
please inform us:
1) as soon as possible BEFORE the event: to add you also to the
European List of Activity (posters, flyers, folders...)
2) as soon as possible AFTER the event: to present your activity in
the Campaign-Report (send us newspaper-articles in any language,
photos, reports...)

Kind regards,
Florian

NEED POSTERS? ORDER THEM FOR FREE!

WHO SHALL WE BLAME NOW?
November 9th 2003
INTERNATIONAL DAY AGAINST FASCISM AND ANTISEMITISM

To commemorate the "Kristallnacht"-pogrom together, UNITED links
local activities and highlights the issues of fascism and
antisemitism on a European level. The campaign means not only to
commemorate the victims of racism and fascism, but also to celebrate
commitment to the fight against intolerance now and in the future.
UNITED has already produced a poster ("WHO SHALL WE BLAME NOW?"). On
the website we will update the list of activities regularly.
For more information about the 9 November and the UNITED campaign
take a look on http://www.unitedagainstracism.org

Your activity for the List of Activities:
-Return this form to: [email protected]
(type of activity, date, place, title, theme, organiser with address,
phone, fax, email)

YES, our organisation wants to join the campaign around 9 November,
International Day Against Fascism and Antisemitism!
-Return this form to: [email protected]
Our activity (type of activity, date, place, title, theme, organiser
with address, phone, fax, email)

ORDER FORM CAMPAIGN MATERIAL 9/11/2003
-Return this form to: [email protected]
We can send up to 2 kilos campaign material free of charge, please
calculate how many copies you want. For more than 2 kilos we ask a
contribution towards the mailing costs. If you need more material for
special purposes contact us.

POSTERS
Quantity    16 gram /copy

........... (max. 50) NEW! 'Who shall we blame now?'

............(max. 50)'Resistance - Who if not us? when if not now?
where if not here?'

........... (max. 50)'Silence Kills - Resist Against Intolerance'

........... (max. 50)'Fight Fascism Together'

POSTCARDS
Quantity     3 gram /copy

........... (max. 25) '9 November - International Day Against Fascism
and Anti-semitism'

........... (max. 25)'Resistance - Who if not us? When if not now?
Where if not here?'

........... (max. 25)'Silence Kills - Resist Against Intolerance'

........... (max. 25)'Broken Glass'

REPORT
Quantity    25 gram/copy

........... (max. 5) Campaign report on the International Day Against
Fascism and Anti-Semitism 2002

YOUR ADDRESS DETAILS:

Name organisation:
Contact person:
Address:
Postal Code:
Place:
Country:
Phone:
Fax:
Email:
Site:

--

If you want to receive a copy of E-news to your own email address,
just send a message from that address with 'subscribe' in the subject

UNITED for Intercultural Action
European network against nationalism, racism, fascism and in support
of migrants and refugees
Postbox 413   -  NL 1000 AK Amsterdam
phone +31-20-6834778  -  fax +31-20-6834582
[email protected]  -  http://www.unitedagainstracism.org
Start your cyberday on http://www.icare.to   -  Internet Centre
Anti-Racism Europe