MINELRES: Fwd: Request for assistance from Roma in Belarus

MINELRES moderator [email protected]
Mon Jul 28 07:59:20 2003

Original sender: John Deever <[email protected]>

Greetings from ISAR. Perhaps you might share this query with your
listserv audience?  Unfortunately, ISAR, as an organization with
primarily an environmental focus, does not give support of this kind.
Please do not respond to me but directly yo Mr. Kalinin with your advice
about his ideas.
Thank you. Best wishes to all,

--
John P. Deever