MINELRES: E-NEWS from UNITED: Calendar of Internationalism; European-Wide Action Week against Racism

MINELRES moderator [email protected]
Thu Jan 9 11:34:41 2003

Original sender: UNITED <[email protected]>

SEND US YOUR ACTIVITIES FOR THE CALENDAR OF INTERNATIONALISM

UNITED is producing the printed edition of the Calendar of
Internationalism.
To make sure, your activity is included in the January issue, send it
to UNITED by fax (+31-20-6834582),
e-mail:[email protected] or just call in the office
(+31-20-6834778) at the latest before 15-01-03.

The new calendar will also include information about the of
European-wide Action Week Against Racism, 15-23 March 2003.

Your activity for the CALENDAR OF INTERNATIONALISM:
(type of activity, date, place, title, theme, organiser, address
details)

Contact Person:
Address:
Code:
Place:
Country:
Phone:
Fax:
E-mail:
WWW:

-------------------------------
15-23 MARCH
FUNDAMENTALLY WE'RE ALL THE SAME - LOOK DEEPER
EUROPEAN-WIDE ACTION WEEK AGAINST RACISM

JOIN THE CAMPAIGN. ORDER POSTERS FOR FREE!
INFORM US ABOUT YOUR ACTIVITY!
(See order form below)

21 March, International Day for the Elimination of All Forms of
Racial Discrimination

21 March was declared International Day for the Elimination of Racial
Discrimination by the General Assembly of the United Nations as a
reaction to the murder of 70 peaceful demonstrators in Sharpeville,
South Africa in 1960. This year once again hundreds of activities
will take place all around Europe, organised by a wide variety of
organisations. Activities range from demonstration and debates to
film festivals and from special TV programs to cleaning the walls of
racist slogans.
UNITED co-ordinates the activities, functions as an information point
and distributes campaign material. Please send information on your
activities. A list of activities will be published on
http://www.unitedagainstracism.org and in the Calendar of
Internationalism

You can order up to 100 posters for free! If you need more for
special purposes contact the UNITED secretariat.
Further information can be found soon on
http://www.unitedagainstracism.org

YES, our organisation wants to join the EUROPEAN-WIDE ACTION WEEK 2003!

Our activity (type of activity, date, place, title, theme, organiser):

ORDER FORM FOR THE EUROPEAN-WIDE ACTION WEEK AGAINST RACISM 2003

We can send up to 2 kilos campaign material free of charge, please
calculate
how many copies you want. For more than 2 kilos we ask a contribution
towards the mailing costs. If you need more material for special
purposes
contact us.

Return this form to: [email protected]

POSTERS (max. 100 in total)

.......... NEW POSTER 2003: 'FUNDAMENTALLY WE'RE ALL THE SAME - LOOK
DEEPER'

...........'THINK! FREE YOUR MIND FROM PREJUDICE'

.......... 'EQUAL RIGHTS - ACCESS FOR ALL'

POSTCARDS (max. 25 in total)

.......... '21 MARCH - EUROPEAN-WIDE ACTION WEEK AGAINST RACISM'

.......... 'ALL DIFFERENT - ALL EQUAL'

.......... 'SEE THE PERSON, NOT THE COLOUR'

.......... 'COLOR IS AN OPTICAL ILLUSSION'

REPORT (max. 5)

.......... Campaign report on the European-wide Action Week 2002

Contact Person:
Address:
Code:
Place: