MINELRES: FWD: International Winter School on Human Rights (Warsaw, 28 March-7 April 2004)

MINELRES moderator [email protected]
Tue Dec 9 12:44:42 2003

Original sender: chris chapman <[email protected]>

FW: [hr-education] International Winter School on Human Rights (Warsaw,
28 March-7 April 2004) for your interest.

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Pyrek [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 21 November 2003 13:36
To: [email protected]
Subject: [hr-education] International Winter School on Human Rights
(Warsaw, 28 March-7 April 2004)

Dear Colleagues,

The Helsinki Committee in Poland and the Helsinki Foundation for Human
Rights are organizing the International Winter School on Human Rights.

The School is intended for human rights activists, teachers and young
lawyers from Central, Eastern European and CIS countries.

Our program combines lectures and discussions on the historical and
philosophical background of human rights, domestic systems of protection
of human rights, international systems of protection of human rights,
and aspects of some selected rights:  rights of minorities, rights of
refugees etc.

The organizers will cover full accommodation (in double rooms) and
materials.

The School will be held in Warsaw-Miedzeszyn, Poland, from 28 March to 7
April 2004. The School's working language is Russian.

The application form and program can be found at our web-site
http://www.hfhrpol.waw.pl

The deadline for submitting applications is 30 December 2003. Please
note that the organizers will choose participants from amongst
applicants: not all applicants will be accepted. Those accepted will
receive an invitation by 31 January 2004.

Our address: Helsinki Foundation for Human Rights
             ul. Zgoda 11
             tel./fax: (#048 22) 828 1008, 826 9650, 556 4440
             PL 00018 Warsaw, POLAND
             E-mail: [email protected] or [email protected]

Yours respectfully,

Adam Pyrek
Program Coordinator

======== Global Human Rights Education listserv ========
Send mail intended for the list to <[email protected]>.
Archives of the list can be found at:
http://www.hrea.org/lists/hr-education/markup/maillist..php
If you have problems (un)subscribing, contact
<[email protected]>.
**You are welcome to reprint, copy, archive, quote or re-post this item,
but please retain the original and listserv source.