MINELRES: Call for applications: MRG Minority Rights Training 2004

MINELRES moderator [email protected]
Fri Aug 22 08:15:02 2003

Original sender: Kathryn Ramsay <[email protected]>

Call for applications for Minority Rights training 2004

------------------------------------
>From MINELRES moderator: The detailed description of the training, as
well as the application form (two files 130 Kb together) can be obtained
from MINELRES moderator by request.
Boris
------------------------------------

Dear Colleague,

Minority Rights Group International is inviting suitable candidates to
apply for the Neelan Tiruchelvam Training Seminar on International
Minority Rights 2004. Please pass on this email to anyone you feel may
be interested in this training programme.

The provisional dates for this training seminar are Monday 23rd February
- Friday 5th March 2004; however these dates may be subject to change
and candidates should be available for the period Saturday 21st February
- Sunday 7th March 2004.

Attached is an application form and information about the training, the
funding available and the application process. Please note that all
applications must be received by MRG no later than 10 October 2003. MRG
aims to notify successful applicants by 23 November 2003.

If you require any further information, please contact me.

Regards
Kathryn Ramsay
International Advocacy Assistant

Minority Rights Group International
379 Brixton Road
London, SW9 7DE
UK
Tel: 00 44 (0)20 7978 9498
Fax: 00 44 (0)20 7738 6265
Email: [email protected]

>From MINELRES moderator: The detailed description of the training, as
well as teh application form (two files 130 Kb together) can be obtained