MINELRES: UNITED: New Calendar of Internationalism

MINELRES moderator [email protected]
Tue Sep 10 13:13:03 2002

Original sender: UNITED <[email protected]>

THE NEW CALENDAR OF INTERNATIONALISM

UNITED is producing the new Calendar of Internationalism. To make sure,
your activity is included in the September issue, send it to UNITED by
fax (+31-20-6834582), e-mail ( [email protected] ) or just
call in the office (+31-20-6834778) at the latest before 10 September.

The new calendar will include the first version of list of activities
for 9 November 2002, International Day Against Fascism and Antisemitism.

LET US CAMPAIGN TOGETHER - ORDER POSTERS FOR FREE!
(See order form below)

KNOW THE PAST - MAKE YOUR FUTURE
November 9th 2002
INTERNATIONAL DAY AGAINST FASCISM AND ANTISEMITISM

To commemorate the "Krsitallnacht"-pogrom together, UNITED links local
activities and highlights the issues of fascism and antisemitism on a
European level. The campaign means not only to commemorate the victims
of racism and fascism, but also to celebrate commitment to the fight
against intolerance now and in the future. UNITED has already produced a
poster ("KNOW THE PAST - MAKE YOUR FUTURE"). On the website we will
update the list of activities regularly.

For more information about the 9 November and the UNITED campaign take a
look on http://www.unitedagainstracism.org (under 'new' or 'campaign').

Your activity for the CALENDAR OF INTERNATIONALISM:
(type of activity, date, place, title, theme, organiser with address,
phone, fax, email)

YES, our organisation wants to join the campaign around 9 November,
International Day Against Fascism and Antisemitism!
Our activity (type of activity, date, place, title, theme, organiser
with address, phone, fax, email)

ORDER FORM CAMPAIGN MATERIAL 9/11/2002
We can send up to 2 kilos campaign material free of charge, please
calculate how many copies you want. For more than 2 kilos we ask a
contribution towards the mailing costs.
If you need more material for special purposes contact us.
Return this form to: [email protected]

POSTERS
Quantity    16 gram /copy

.......... (max. 50) NEW! 'Know the past - Make your future'

...........(max. 50)'Resistance - Who if not us? when if not now? where
if not here?'

.......... (max. 50)'Silence Kills - Resist Against Intolerance'

.......... (max. 50)'Fight Fascism Together'

POSTCARDS
Quantity     3 gram /copy

.......... (max. 25) '9 November - International Day Against Fascism and
Anti-semitism'

.......... (max. 25)'Resistance - Who if not us? When if not now? Where
if not here?'

.......... (max. 25)'Silence Kills - Resist Against Intolerance'

.......... (max. 25)'Broken Glass'

REPORT
Quantity    25 gram/copy

.......... (max. 5) Campaign report on the International Day Against
Fascism and Anti-Semitism 2001

YOUR ADDRESS DETAILS:

Name organisation:
Contact person:
Address:
Postal Code:
Place:
Country:
Phone:
Fax:
Email:
Site:

Start your cyberday on http://www.icare.to
Internet Centre Anti-Racism Europe
UNITED for Intercultural Action
European network against nationalism, racism, fascism
and in support of migrants and refugees
PB 413, NL-1000 AK Amsterdam
phone +31-20-6834778, fax +31-20-6834582
[email protected]  http://www.unitedagainstracism.org