MINELRES: New reports from the Roma Division of the Council of Europe

MINELRES moderator [email protected]
Mon Sep 2 10:53:13 2002

Original sender: Ariel Eliyahu <[email protected]>

Dear colleagues,

Due to cooperation with Mr. Guet Michael in the Roma Division of Council
of Europe (COE) we have available in our database system the following
reports:

1. Report concerning Roma access to education and health in Tuzla Canton
(Bosnia and Herzegovina) prepared by Alexandra Raykova, the Director of
Foundation for Promotion of Roma Youth in Sofia, Bulgaria, with the
assistance of a local Roma consultant Ms Indira Bajramovic (this project
was a joint cooperation between Council of Europe, UNICEF and OSCE
missions in Sarajevo and Tuzla ) - 487 KB

2. The 3-rd Council of Europe Newsletter on activities within the Joint
CoE/OSCE-ODIHR/EC
Project "Roma under the Stability Pact" in English - 397 KB

3. The 3-rd Council of Europe Newsletter on activities within the Joint
CoE/OSCE-ODIHR/EC
Project "Roma under the Stability Pact" in French - 447 KB

4. The 3-rd Council of Europe Newsletter on activities within the Joint
CoE/OSCE-ODIHR/EC
Project "Roma under the Stability Pact" in Romanes - 215 KB

You can receive those materials upon request only.

Please, write a message to [email protected] with the phrases:

Tuzla Report
Stability Pact - English
Stability Pact - French
Stability Pact - Romanes

in the "Subject" line.

Looking forward to hear from you!

With respect,
Mr. Ariel Eliyahu

Member of "The Society of Gypsies in Israel"
www.geocities.com/domarisociety

President`s advisor for Asia, Middle East and Latin America
The International Romani Union
http://www.romaniunion.org

International Correspondant of the RomNews Network
http://romnews.com/community/index.php