MINELRES: Fwd: CfA: Masters Program: 'Comparative Studies of Migration, Ethnic Relations and Multiculturalism'

MINELRES moderator [email protected]
Thu Nov 7 07:45:50 2002

Original sender: Katerina Pouliasi <[email protected]>

Dear ERCOMER-news subscribers,

We are please to remind you that we have started accepting Applications
for Admission for the 2003-2005 MSc program: Comparative Studies of
Migration, Ethnic Relations and Multiculturalism

If you are interested to apply for scholarships with deadlines in
January-February 2003, you should submit  your application before the 1
December 2002. In that case you will be notified on the result of the
selection procedure before the end of December 2002.

The program offers a two-year training, leading to a degree of Master of
Science (MSc) and starts in September of each academic year. All
relevant information and an on line Application for Admission form are
to be found in:  http://www.ercomer.org/training/index.html

PLEASE DISSEMINATE WIDELY

Best regards,

Katerina Pouliasi

ERCOMER Webmanagement
Editor of the WWW Virtual Library on Migration and Ethnic Relations
ERCOMER/FSS/University of Utrecht
http://www.ercomer.org/staff/KPO.html