MINELRES: MRG's English language South Caucasus Report

MINELRES moderator [email protected]
Sat May 18 14:44:21 2002

Original sender: Emil Adelkhanov <[email protected]>

Dear All,

Minority Rights Group International (MRG) is a non-governmental
organization (NGO) working to secure rights for ethnic, religious and
linguistic minorities worldwide, and to promote co-operation and
understanding between communities. MRG and partners share a
rights-based approach. Founded in the 1960s, MRG has over 30 years
experience of promoting the rights of marginalized, non-dominant
groups within society.

MRG is planning to disseminate the manual South Caucasus Report for
NGOs, INGOs and  libraries in Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia.

We would like to ask you to make a feedback if you are interested in
receiving the publication. Please note the number of needed copies and
as far as the manual will be sended by post, please provide us with
your address and contact details.

Furthermore we would like to ask your help  to reach the appropriate
target group of our manual. We would be extremely gratefull to you if
you could provide us with other NGOs, INGOs contact details in the
region for who do you think the manual could be useful. So please send
us your suggestions.

If your organization has the capacity to send out the publication for
its partners we would be happy to send you a bigger amount of copies.
If not than we are very thanksful for  other NGOs and INGOs contact
details too and we will send out the manual for your suggested
contacts from our office in London.

Thank you very much in advance for your help and looking forward to
having your feedback.

Yours Sincerly
Ildiko Rigo

MRG - Budapest Co-ordination Office