MINELRES: Balkan Youth for Tolerance: looking for participants

MINELRES moderator [email protected]
Wed Aug 7 13:46:56 2002

Original sender: Emilia Ilieva <[email protected]>

Dear colleagues,

In september 2002 Bosporus International organization will implement a
project on minority rights and multi-ethnic relations on the Balkans. A
group of 28 young people from Germany, Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, Bosnia
and Herzegovina, Serbia and Turkey will:

- discuss minority topics in two (startup and extending) seminars
(Romania, Bulgaria)
- travel by bus through the Balkans! (Bulgaria, Serbia and Montenegro,
Bosnia and Hercegovina, Romania)
- will visit different institutions, media centers and experts dealing
with minority rights in the countries involved
- have workshops with different minority groups in the villages
- write a Bus Diary of their experiences and publish it daily on the
internet
- will make a short documentary video film about the programme
- participate in an online discussion forum on minority topics

For more information you are welcome to visit our web-page:
www.bosporus.org

Currently we experience some problems finding participants from Bosnia
and Herzegovina, Greece and Serbia. Due to the exam sessions in these
countries the period of the seminar (6 � 26th of September) is highly
challenging for them.

We ask for your assistance in advertising our project in your countries
and/or among your partners organizations/colleagues/ friend�

The application form for the project is online at: www.bosporus.org

Emilia Ilieva

Chairwoman "Bosporus Society � Bulgaria"